Have you heard the term Location! Location! Location! when it comes to property? Well, it is true what they say, the location of your home determines the value of your home. But what about location is important? Below are a few things to consider:
- Location in relation to essential services like schools, hospitals, police stations and shopping facilities
- Location in relation to functional infrastructure like roads, water services and electricity
- Location in relation to places of work i.e. employment / business hubs
- Location in relation to auxillary services e.g. airports, railway stations etc
Well, today you are in luck. I have found you the perfect property that is not only pocket friendly but also checks out on the four areas highlighted above.
A beautiful 3 bedroom house, master ensuite in a gated community at Pine City Estate is now available for sale and you can make it your home.
- Essential Services: Pine City Estate is close to the newly opened Nova Pioneer School (https://www.novapioneer.com/kenya/athiriver-primary/) that has come in to change the landscape of education facilities in the Athi River/ Mlolongo area. Imagine your kids walking to school from home – no worries about extra costs related to bus transport or having to wake up at 4:00am to prepare your kids to attend school in the city. Pine City Estate is also close to hospitals in the area and is 5km or less to three shopping malls i.e. Coloho Mall, Signature Mall and the newly built Crystal Rivers Mall that was developed by Safaricom.pic from the Nova Pioneer School
- Functional Infrastructure: Save for the 300 metres close to the property, the road leading to Pine City Estate is full tarmacked. The estate has a functional borehole and is served by water from Mavwasco. Additionally, the landlord has invested in additional storage tanks and if you have lived in Kenya you know that water storage in your home is critical given that council water does not flow in daily.
- Employment/Business Hubs: With the growing infrastructure in Athi River, the area has attracted many new businesses and the growing traffic and housing developments in the area is testatment to that. Regardless of what your field is, I can guarantee you that you could find employment or a business to provide services too less than 10km from your home. In short, you no longer have to rely on Nairobi to earn your income – you can do so close to home and away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Auxillary Services: You will be pleased to note that SGR station is only 8.5km from Pine City Estate and JKIA is only 11km away. I mean, what else do you need? This home is close to everything you need when you need to step out and spacious, secure and green when you need to stay home.
In addition to all the above, specific details of this home are:
- 3 bedrooms, master ensuite
- Master bedroom with a balcony
- Spacious living room and separate dining area
- Spacious kitchen with granite counters
- Detached domestic staff quarters
- Overhead and ground water storage tanks
- Landscaped garden
- Gated community with large green spaces
- Semi-detached corner house
- See pictures below
- Price: Kes. 12 million
- More details: https://www.buyrentkenya.com/listings/3-bed-townhouse-for-sale-pine-city-estate-mlolongo-osa0002